Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fallen Brides Update: One Down, Seven To Go



Well, here we are.  After 282 handwritten pages, 3 boxes of ink cartridges, and almost 35,000 words, the first draft of Wilmarina's chapter it complete.  It still needs some serious editing for voice and for sentences that flow a good deal better in Japanese than they do in English, but it's all there and it's all readable.

As usual, the pastebin contains only the plain text, while the ebooks include the illustrations and formatting such as italics and non-standard characters.

Next, I'll finally be putting the finishing touches to Beyond the End 4 (I'll probably dump individual segments on /vg/ as I go before uploading the whole thing here) before moving on to Baphomet Complex, which should serve as a good introduction to Mimiru's chapter in Fallen Brides.  For Baphomet Complex I'll be trying for a slightly shorter weekly update, as opposed to my somewhat irregular schedule with this chapter.

2 comments:

  1. Still greatly appreciate your work on this. Really enjoyed Wilmarina's story, hope Baphomet complex and Mimiru's are as good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, this work is soooo good. I enjoyed it so much, thank you for your hard working.

    ReplyDelete