Saturday, December 23, 2017

Pre-Update Update

I am going to post another MGE translation (a continuation of one I began previously) on Christmas day. I hope to finish it on New Year's.

I realize it's been forever since I posted anything. Life's been a bit of a roller coaster and staying afloat has left me with less time than I'd like to dedicate to fan translations (and most of the time I do have gets eaten up by manga projects).

I can't promise a regular update schedule with everything on my plate right now, but I do still work on MGE translations in my free time and I plan to continue posting them as time allows.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you are not dead men, iw as starting to get worried

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s okay, not everything gets done when we want it too; we’re glad that you’ve taken to time to get your personal business done before taking time to do translations.

    ReplyDelete