Friday, February 14, 2014

A Slightly Belated Valentine's Day, in Collaboration with HappyScans



I forgot to post this until Valentine's Day was technically over (at least where I live), but here's a little surprise in the form of volume 1 of Nagai's Kama Sutra.  It's the kind of crazy trip that only he can provide, complete with numerous quotations from the original Hindu text.

As regards my solo projects, I've actually got sections of Beyond the End 4 done now, and I've been working my way through the draft for the next section of Fallen Brides, but I've got a very busy couple of weeks coming up, so those might take a little longer than usual to be done and posted.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time, because I am glad someone is translating the fallen bride series. Thanks, for all your hard work so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo're welcome.
      The next Fallen Brides update will also probably take a little while because the actual transformation scene is really long and as a result of that there isn't a good breaking point in it. So, it will take a while, but the next bit ought to be fairly long and bring us past the halfway point of Wilmarina's chapter.

      Delete