Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Fallen Brides: Merce — Continued


This week's update is short (2,000 words) because work was keeping me busy. It's a continuation of the sex scene that started in last week's so there's not much else for me to say.

(Text after the cut.)


I brought my tail up to my face so that I could give Elt a good look at the white stuff smeared all over it and so I could smell his essence up close. His scent was delicious, sweet, and chokingly thick. I filled my lungs with it. It made my head spin.
A sweet, tingling ache ran through my top and bottom mouths. I couldn't stop either of them drooling.
I decided to follow my desire — I pressed my lips to my cum-covered tail and started to suck it clean. The smell filling my lungs got even thicker. Elt's succulent flavor threatened to bewitch my tongue. No, not just my tongue — the taste of his essence was spreading through every nook and cranny of my mouth, even to parts where humans had no sense of taste. It was absolutely delicious.
I stared invitingly at Elt with upturned eyes as I ran my tongue over my tail, smearing around the remaining semen on it. Then I went back to licking and sucking it off. I stuffed my cheeks with his cum, turned it over on my tongue, savoring its flavor, and loudly gulped it down. It caught in my throat, accompanied by searing ecstasy as it slowly fell toward my stomach.
I felt satisfied. I felt fulfilled. I felt bliss. It was no momentary pleasure — I knew that this pleasure would stay with me until I had finished absorbing his essence. It was like a full stomach.
I was full, but I still wanted more and more. My body, spurred by pleasure, was heating up from the inside. I knew I would never get sick of this feeling. I was getting addicted to it. Now that I'd gotten a taste of Elt, I couldn't live without him. My instincts, and my body, told me so.
"Aah… Your smell is… seeping into me…"
I'd linked my tail tip clean of semen. When I held it under my nose, though, I could still detect the lingering scent of essence. It probably wouldn't come off even if I washed it. Even when we weren't making love, I could still feel Elt's presence. It was proof that I was his woman and that he was my man.
"M, Mercè…"
I let out an ecstatic sigh as I savored his irresistible semen. Elt stared at me, half concerned and half aroused. My drinking his cum must have gotten him worried about venting his animal lust.
I couldn't see my own face, but I knew I was wearing a look of rapt joy. For a monster, there was no better feast than the semen of the man she loved.
I didn't want Elt worrying over something like that. Still, it was so like him — and also so adorable I couldn't bear it.
I savored the semen that was left in my mouth and gulped it down along with my drool. Then, I brought my face close to Elt's. I wanted to show him how happy I was.
"Why the long face…?" I asked him, staring into his eyes. "It felt good, didn't it…? It was good for me too; your cum tasted great."
"Y… Yes…" He admitted. He didn't look away, but he did stammer with embarrassment. I loved both his honesty and his shyness.
He was already losing his resistance to my being a monster. He was seeing me as a woman.
"If it feels good, say so. Mmm… Mmph…"
"Ooh… Aah…"
I pulled my face back and gave his cock a kiss. It was still covered in cum, so I sucked it into my mouth and licked it clean.
There was no smegma on it. He must wash carefully. I thought that was too bad, but his semen, mixed with the stuffy taste of his sweat, was still irresistible.
I knew he must be sensitive so soon after cumming, so I was sure to be slow and gentle. I didn't want to bully him. Even so, Elt was moaning in pleasure. That was equally impossible to resist.
"Ah… Mph… Are you going to cum again…?"
A little while later, I released his now clean cock from my mouth. It was still hard, despite his ejaculation. Did Elt have incredible stamina, or was it thanks to the pleasure my monster body gave him? Or was it both? Either way, it looked like I had more fun to look forward to.
"Next, my tits… You can't get enough of them, can you?"
I pushed my breasts together with my hands. They were the same pale color as the rest of my skin. I could feel that they were bigger than they'd been when I was human. I could confidently declare that they were glossier and springier, too. Combined with my inhuman skin tone, they were almost like melons.
I used to have a complex about my chest. Now that I could please Elt with it, however, it had become a source of pride.
Elt's cock was right in front of me, glistening with my spit — a symbol of manhood. I slid it into my cleavage, squeezing and wrapping it with my massive breasts — symbols of motherhood.
Elt didn't quiver this time; his whole body relaxed. He looked like he was in ecstasy. The look on his face was cute in a different way from the pained one he'd worn when I'd used my hands and tail.
"Come on. Tell me how it feels good…"
I rubbed my breasts together with my hands, hitting his dick with unpredictable waves of pleasure.
"They're springy… but they're so soft, too… And slippery… Ah… Aah…"
Elt was telling me his honest feelings. His mouth was lolling half open. His eyes were glued to my breasts, which changed shape as they were pressed between my hands and his cock. His gaze was enough to send a sweet tingle through my chest.
"I see… Well then, I'm going to… squeeze."
I decided to make Elt feel even better. I pressed my breasts together hard, like I was trying to crush his cock. I wouldn't, of course, but almost every inch of his pole ended up buried in tit flesh.
"Ooh… Ah… You're squeezing me… but it's still so soft… It feels great…"
He was putting the pleasure he was feeling into words. Of course, I could tell Ely was feeling it without him saying anything, but it was important to make him admit it.
Being able to make Elt feel this good gave me a sense of accomplishment. It also did a lot to fulfill the desire to dominate him swirling inside me.
Besides, Elt was the only one who could know how and why he felt good. Knowing that would help me to train him in further pleasure.
“Hehe… I’m going to start moving… Go ahead and cum...”
I moved my breasts up and down, stroking his cock without lessening the pressure on it. I was so aroused. It was like I was turning my breasts into a sex organ. It was like I was milking his essence.
The spit I’d used for lubricant was making dirty, wet sounds. I could feel his big, strong cock pushing and rubbing its way through my tits. It felt good, but not like the tingling I'd felt from my nipples. It was a hot, sloppy pleasure, like my breasts were melting from the inside.
I was on top. I was the one milking him. Still, it almost felt like he was ravishing my tits.
"Ooh… Aah… Mercè… Aah… I'm going to cum… again…!"
Elt was staring at me. His eyes were half closed and his face was slack. He looked like he'd been completely carried away by passion. Any idea of holding back his ejaculation had gone clean out of his head. Some of his shame and his reason were left, but his body and soul were joyfully accepting the pleasure I gave him.
His cock occasionally peeked its head out from between my breasts. Precum was flooding from his urethra again and creating more lubrication.
Elt moaned as his cock started twitching. His eyes said that he was at the end of his rope.
"Hehe… I'll finish you off, so… you'd better shoot out lots of cum in between my tits."
Sensing that he was close to a second ejaculation, I used my whole arms to hug my own breasts and press them down on his cock from all sides. I began to rock my body, giving him even more stimulation. I was driving him toward orgasm.
"Aaahh…!"
Elt climaxed with a silly look on his face. The thought that I was the one who'd drawn that expression out of him sent thrills down my spine. He looked so lovely that I could almost cum just watching him.
His cock throbbed and I could feel something hot flooding my cleavage. Of course, I kept his penis trapped between my breasts and kept up my assault on it until it had completely stopped.
"Aaah… Good job. You came so much…"
With his ejaculation over, I loosened my hold and let his thick semen spill out of my cleavage to form a little pool with his cock head sticking out of it. I made sure to give Elt a good view.
Elt breathed heavily as he stared at his cum filling my cleavage. His eyes were glued to my tits, the symbols of my womanhood, which he'd dirtied with his semen. The sense of immorality and domination he got from that must have been exhilarating. After all, I really couldn't live without him now. I was Elt's woman, and his alone.
The reason and self-control that had been in Elt's eyes were steadily wearing away. They were starting to gleam with lust. The old me would have rejected his desire, but now I accepted it gladly. In fact, I wanted him to vent more of his lust on me. I never wanted him to stop.
"This time, I'll use my tongue. Mph… Mmm… Mph…"
"Aah…!"
With his cock still between my tits, I stuck out my long tongue and let it droop down. I could move all of it — even the forked tip — freely and dexterously. Its length and thinness allowed me to coil it around his cock and tease it more delicately than any human tongue could. It was also sensitive and capable of enjoying every last drop of essence to the fullest.
I lowered my face, plunged that tongue into the semen cupped between my breasts, and gave Elt's sunken glans a sticky lick. It was the most sensitive part of his cock, which was already sensitive from ejaculating. He let out a cute, almost girlish, cry and stared at me, blinking in surprise.
"What'sh wrong…? Doesh it feel 'oo 'ood…?"
"Ooh… Aah…! Please… be gentle…!"
I kept lapping up his delicious cum as I ran my tongue over his head. Of course, I knew how sensitive he was. I wasn't going to let my teasing turn painful; I was just going to keep him feeling good. I could manage that, now that I was a monster.
As a matter of fact, there was no trace of pain in Elt's moans. He was just surprised by how good it felt. His face told me the same thing.
"No… You'fe 'ot to feel eben 'etter…"
I squeezed my breasts back together and raised them a little, so that his tip was buried between them. Then, I stretched my tongue down around his cock as it nestled in my cleavage. I slipped it in between my skin and his penis and ran the tip over his glans. I licked the cum off and carried it back to my mouth. The pressure of my tits squeezed my tongue against his cock, forcing him to feel every tiny bump on its surface. Relentlessly, mercilessly, I thrust my tongue down again and again.
I teased his corona and frenulum the same way. I paid special attention to the underside of his head to make sure that none of his cum escaped me. I ran my tongue along his frenulum in one smooth motion. When I looked up at Elt's face, I saw that pleasure had completely blotted out his surprise.
"Mph… Mmm… What felt better: me being gentle, or what I'm doing now…?"
"Haa… haa…! Both…"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sky. I haven't had much time to keep track of all the updates so I just decided to post all the corrections I found in one go, once I found a chance. I plan on giving my thoughts on Merce's story once it's finished, but suffice to say the sex scene was not up to par.

    Only a few for this update:

    - I'd linked my tail tip clean of semen.
    Typo: (licked) my tail.

    - Of course, I could tell Ely was feeling it
    Typo: I could tell (Elt).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your taking the time to point these out.

      It's a long chapter, so there's still at least a full third of it left, but the next couple updates should hopefully get through significantly more pages than the last few.

      Delete