Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Fallen Brides: Merce — Ratios


Here's this week's update of roughly 3,000 words. This brings us to the halfway point. (This is one of the longer chapters.) This section begins a sex scene which is about as long as the transformation scene was short.

As always, all comments and corrections are appreciated.

(Text after the cut.)



I lowered my gaze and saw that the swelling at his crotch was larger than it had been before I became a monster. He was desperately trying to restrain his lust for me. Now that I was a monster, nothing could make me happier.
I tried moving my new and unfamiliar snake half. Strangely, slithering forward felt perfectly natural. It brought me close to Elt in no time at all.
I… I can’t attack you, Mercè…" Elt said in a trembling voice. "Even if you are a monster… you’re still you."
His hands relaxed, and his spear dropped to the ground.
"Aah… I’m glad, Elt…"
He’d chosen me over the Order’s teachings. That fact brought new delight to my voice.
"I’m sorry… I… I couldn’t do anything…"
Elt stood stock still, forcing out feeble words. They must have been directed at the old me. The weak me.
He was looking at me, but he didn’t really see me. Even so, I could tell from the look on his face that he truly cared for me.
"What do you have to apologize for, Elt…?"
He’d come here with me, he’d watched me become a monster, and now he was here for me. What could he have to apologize about? It was true that, before becoming a monster, those facts had caused me despair, but that hardly seemed real to me now. It was all in the past. When I thought back on it now, I was simply happy that my dear Elt had been aroused by the sight of me.
The snake part of me continued slithering toward Elt. Soon, he’d be in arm’s reach.
His scent hung in the air, mingled with the tang of sweat. That on its own was enough to make my womb ache again.
I stared lovingly into Elt’s eyes. I had no mirror to check, but I could tell that I was wearing an alluring expression. That must have been another benefit of becoming a monster.
Elt’s eyes were drawn to mine. I could see the growing light of anticipation in his gaze.
"I’ll teach you about women… I hope you’re ready for it."
Now that I was a monster, I knew that my devilish body would bind Elt with feminine charm and pleasure… And that it would bind me to Elt with a woman's happiness. The love and lust welling up from my instincts would never betray him. No, they could never betray him. That was how strongly I loved him. How strongly I needed him.
And in the future, when my body conceived, bore, and raised our children, I would shower them freely with love. Now that I was a monster, I was certain that I would never be like her.
I slithered right up to Elt and coiled my snake half around him. The long snake tongue I had gained when I became a monster moved freely. Before I knew it, I was licking my lips.
Elt's flushed faced was right in front of me. His heavy breathing blew on my face. Now that I was coiled around him, I could feel his body heat through the gaps in his armor. He was hotter than I'd ever felt him before. I could tell he was aroused.
"First… a kiss… Mmm…"
"Mph…!?"
I brought one hand to his cheek and the other to his chin. Then I tilted his head back and stole a kiss. No one had taught me how, but my monster body knew what to do.
I'd given my first kiss to Elt. It tasted faintly sweet.
Elt tensed up. His eyes widened in surprise. It was his first kiss too. I was sure of that.
It was a first for both of us. My heart danced with joy. But I had no intention of stopping there.
Without releasing Elt's lips, I forced my long, thin, forked tongue inside his mouth. His saliva was thicker and gooier than usual — probably due to a combination of nerves and arousal. Its sweetness filled me with bliss, which was only enhanced by the knowledge that this was Elt's flavor.
Aah… Elt… You're delicious…
My tongue caught Elt's — which seemed to be trying to escape — coiled around it, and drew it into my mouth. Then, I transferred the saliva that had built up in my mouth to his along our intertwined tongues. I felt he muscles in Elt's throat move and saw the corners of his eyes droop a little. He seemed to be enjoying it.
Partway through our kiss, Elt's moans began to leak out of what little of his mouth wasn't blocked by mine. I could feel the tension slowly leaving his body. Elt was accepting me. He was burning with joy and passion.
My body flushed. Every inch of it began to ache for him.
Reluctantly, I uncoiled my tongue and released Elt's, although it was still inside my mouth. Instead, I began to suck passionately on it. I slowly moved our lips apart, stroking his tongue with my lips as well as the walls of my mouth. My lips contracted, pressing tight around his tongue as it passed through them. Finally, I sucked hard on the tip of his tongue as it left my lips with a wet, slurping sound.
Elt's tongue hung limply out of his mouth. He was panting. It sounded like he'd enjoyed it too. On top of that, his eyes were looking more and more intoxicated. He looked so adorable I could barely stand it.
All the stiffness had gone out of his limbs. He was letting the snake part of me support his weight. Our kiss was done, but his tongue was still hanging out of his mouth like I'd left it… It looked almost like he was begging me to kiss him again.
The saliva I'd poured into his open mouth was drooling out the corners of it, mixed with his own. That went to show how much Elt had enjoyed our first kiss.
Training Elt in pleasure gave me feelings of conquest and fulfillment. I stared at Elt, basking in the afterglow of our kiss and digesting the feminine joy of the man I loved feeling pleasure because of me.
"Aah… Hehe… Now… let me help you out of these bulky things… I'm going to have you feel me skin to skin."
I loosened the coils of my snake half, moved my upper body away from his, and grasped the light armor he was wearing. It was shaped like a vest so it wouldn't get in the way of his movements, and untying a few strings was all it took to remove it. I got it off him in no time at all. Then I se o work on what he was wearing underneath it.
"Ah… Stop… This is wrong…" He panted weakly, twisting and clutching the hems of his clothes. His grip was as weak as his voice, so it was really resistance in name only.
I ignored it and pulled up his shirt, exposing his sweaty abs, which I ogled with delight. I celebrated by stripping his upper body the rest of the way in one yank.
"Why is it wrong? I'm a woman, you're a man… and I love you. I've loved you — wanted you — for a long time… Mmph… Mmm… Ah, you smell nice…"
I dropped the clothes I'd pulled off him and pressed my lips to his firm chest and sucked passionately. When I was done, a kiss mark stood out boldly on his left breast. Once I'd seen that, I buried my face in his neck as I re-tightened my coils on his torso. As I did so, I pressed out bodies together, grinding my chest against his. I took deep breaths, filling my lungs with the smell of his sweaty body.
The sour smell of sweat accented the sweet scent of essence. Elt's own, indescribably pleasant scent added to the mix and increased my arousal.
I could feel Elt’s body heat directly through my chest. It made me so hot I was afraid I was going to melt. My nipples were fully erect. They rubbed on his hot, flushed chest every time either of us made the slightest movement, spreading a tingle of pleasure through my whole breasts.
All I was doing was pressing my chest against his, but it felt better — sweeter — than anything I’d experienced before becoming a monster. My monster body extracted the maximum pleasure from even the least stimulation, and the fact that it was my beloved Elt’s body I was feeling magnified my bliss and satisfaction many times over.
I lightly kissed his neck, then stretched my long tongue around to lick his nape. Elt shivered and let out a cute little moan. The sound of it was so tantalizing that I couldn’t help wanting to hear more.
His shivers made his chest rub my nipples more, giving me even greater pleasure. I felt so good I could barely stand it, but it still wasn’t enough. It would have been more than enough pleasure to give me an orgasm when I’d been human, but my monster body soaked it up and still wanted more. If rubbing my nipples on him felt this good, other things must feel much, much better.
Elt’s taste on my tongue, set off by the salty tang of sweat and the faint savor of essence, was delicious. It tasted so good it made me want to lick him all over.
"Here, let me help you…"
"What…? Ah… Ooh… Stop…"
I reached my free hand down to Elt’s crotch and stroked his painfully erect penis. It was so hard and stiff I could feel it straining against the fabric of his trousers, and I was the one who had made it that way. That made me happy.
I whispered in his ear as I undid his belt buckle with a metallic clink. Then my right hand slithered inside his trousers and quickly seized his cock. I was big, and hard, and hot, and sticky fluid was leaking from its tip. The lewd touch of it excited my lust more than I could bear.
Just my hand on his dick was enough to make Elt shiver and let out high-pitched moans. At the same time, his cock was twitching in my hand.
Then, I lowered my other hand and the tip of my tail to his trousers and pulled them down in one smooth motion.
"Aah… I can't get enough of this smell…"
Now that his trousers were off, the smell of his sweaty cock came wafting up to me. The odors of sweat and essence were so concentrated they made my head spin. It smelled so dirty, and so delicious, I couldn't stand it. His scent triggered my instincts. My womb ached and love juice dribbled from my vulva to run down my snake half. If smelling it did this to me now, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like when it was right in my face.
I pushed my upper body away from Elt's. Then, I passed my uncoiled snake half between his legs and laid it out behind him.
"Here's my special bed. Come on, we're all ready…"
"Ooh… Ah…"
I wrapped Elt up with the tip of my tail and pulled him down. Of course, I made sure it didn't hurt; the rest of my tail was there to catch him.
The weight of his body pressed his back into my snake belly, allowing me to feel his warmth even more clearly. It felt good.
I was going to train Elt in pleasure. I wanted the sight to be burned into his memory, so I lifted his upper body a little, supporting him so that he would have a better view of our hips. Then, I coiled around him again so that he couldn't run.
"Hehe… I'll start with my hands…"
Elt was lying on top of my tail, his cock thrusting into the air above his crotch. I was grotesque — red with blue veins running through it. He was so aroused that it was throbbing rhythmically even though I wasn't touching it. Its tip was wet and glistening with slippery goo.
It was my first time seeing a man's organ like that, but it didn't frighten me at all. In fact, it looked lovely.
I lowered my upper body and, without hesitation, gripped his base with my left hand and his tip with my right. Once I'd done that, I could feel Elt's pulse. Arousal was making his heart beat so hard it seemed in danger of bursting.
"See…? Doesn't that feel good…? Look how slippery my hands are getting…"
"Aah…"
I was now far more womanly than I'd ever been as a human. My hands no longer had a single rough or rugged patch on them; they were soft and silky smooth all over. My fingers were supple, slender, and able to move far more delicately than they ever had before. They were truly a woman's hands. Hands for pleasuring a man with.
My right hand was gentle on his sensitive tip. My left was rough on his base. They each moved separately, but they were both stroking his cock. Elt's dick twitched every time my fingers brushed his glans or frenulum, and he let out stifled moans.
It seemed he was trying to grit his teeth and endure the pleasure. Still, he was staring awfully hard at my fingers on his cock… Deep down, he really must have wanted me to make him feel even better.
When Elt noticed I saw him watching me, he hesitantly looked away in shame. Even then, he kept stealing glances at my chest, my hands, and all sorts of other parts of me. I guess he couldn't resist his desire. The innocent way he was acting only fanned the flames of mine.
"Just be honest with yourself… It'll feel better if you don't try to hold back."
I made a loop with my fingers, passed it over his glans, and squeezed tight. Then, I twisted the ring of my fingers to either side, letting it catch on his corona. My focused assault on his sensitive head caused Elt's stifled cries to gradually rise in pitch as they became moans of pleasure.
I looked like he was still trying to hold out. Thick, sticky precum was leaking from the tip of his cock, making its whole length wet and slippery, but he still hadn't cum.
"In that case… how about this? I bet you can't hold back… if I jerk you off with my tail… and massage your balls…"
"N, not there… Ah… Aah… Aaah…!"
If he was going to deny himself, I'd just have to make him feel even better. I took my hands off his cock and coiled the tip of my tail around it instead. My scaly snake half was soft and smooth in a different way from my skin, and I could move it as skillfully as my hands. Needless to say, it was just as capable of pleasuring Elt and making him mine.
While my tail was busy with Elt's cock, my hands were lower down, cupping his ball sack and gently, carefully massaging it. I knew how to use just the right amount of pressure to make him feel good, although I couldn't say when I'd learned it.
"Aah… You look like you're about to cum… Am I right?"
"S, stop…! I'm—"
Every stroke of my tail tip drew a shrill cry from Elt and made his cock twitch in my coils. He had tensed his lower body in an effort to hold it back, but my ball massage was sapping his strength.
Once that happened, the rest was easy. His ball sack drew back toward the base of his cock. I could tell he was rapidly preparing to ejaculate. I didn't know how long he'd been saving it up, but the firm springiness of his balls and the scent of essence seeping from his ball sack made me sure he was about to let out a lot of semen.
"That's it. Don't hold back. Let it all out…!"
"Ooh… Aah…!"
I finished him off with one last hard stroke, and his cock finally started to pulse. I coiled my squirming tail tightly around every inch of it to make sure I didn't miss any of his cum.
While I was doing that, I felt something hot on the part of me touching his tip. It wasn't ordinary heat; it was the flush of ecstasy that receiving his essence spread through my body. It felt good.
When I looked at Elt's face, he was wearing a pained, cornered, adorable expression. Drool was trailing from the corner of his mouth. He was raising his voice in ecstasy.
Of course, I kept up my assault throughout his ejaculation. I kept my hands and tail moving, giving him even more pleasure in hopes of wringing every drop of cum I could out of him.
Every time his dick pulsed, it shot out semen. His cloudy, white cum was seeping out between the tights coils of my tail. Actually, it had a slight yellow tint to it, and it was so thick I could almost scoop it up in my hands like jelly. He must have been holding it in for quite a while.
"Hehehe… So much… I'm flattered…"
"Aaah… Aah…"
The powerful pulsations of his cock finally stopped. Elt exhaled. He sounded exhausted.
I uncoiled the tip of my tail, which was stained white with the proof of his joy, his submission, and his desire. Sticky, liquid strands still linked my tail to his cock. The white of his semen stood out in contrast to the red of my underbelly and the black of my scales. It looked tasty.

"Aah… Your cum… looks delicious…"

1 comment:

  1. Here are corrections that can be made:

    - I… I can’t attack you, Mercè…"
    Typo: Missing opening quotation marks.

    - When I thought back on it now, I was simply happy that my dear Elt had been aroused by the sight of me.
    Tense: When I (think) back on it (now), which is in present tense.

    - I felt he muscles in Elt's throat move
    Typo: (the) muscles.

    - Then I se o work on what he was wearing underneath it.
    Typo: I (set to) work on.

    - so it was really resistance in name only.
    Wording: (only) resistance instead of 'really' resistance fits better.

    - As I did so, I pressed out bodies together
    Typo: pressed (our) bodies.

    - Elt's own, indescribably pleasant scent added to the mix and increased my arousal.
    Optional: Unnecessary comma separating '(Elt's own) indescribably pleasant scent'.

    - I was big, and hard, and hot
    Typo: (It) was big.

    - It smelled so dirty, and so delicious, I couldn't stand it.
    Wording: and so delicious, (that) I couldn't stand it.

    - The lewd touch of it excited my lust
    Wording: The lewd (feeling) of touching it.

    - The weight of his body pressed his back into my snake belly
    Wording: pressed his back (onto) my snake belly.

    - I was grotesque — red with blue veins running through it.
    Typo: (It) was grotesque.

    - I looked like he was still trying to hold out.
    Typo: (It) looked like.

    ReplyDelete