Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fallen Brides: Merce — Continued


I'm now back from my trip with a late update of 2,500 words. Next week's update should be on Wednesday as usual.

The extended sex scene continues, but next week's update should bring us past it and into the final act of the chapter (although we still have about 20 pages to go).

As always, all comments and corrections are appreciated.

(Text after the cut.)


I loved the way his eyes were slightly out of focus as he answered.
One last lick to his shaft left both his cock and my tits totally clean. I gave his urethra a parting lap, which drew a wordless cry from Elt, and left him breathing raggedly.
"Hehe… Is that so…? Well then, why not try this next? Mph… Mmph… Mmm…"
I released Elt's penis from my chest, brought my face down close to him, and made a show of licking my lips. I made sure he knew how much fuller and moister my lips were than when I'd been human. I opened my mouth wide and gave him a good look at the tongue writhing inside it. I wanted him to understand what part of me was going to pleasure him next.
Once I'd seen Elt's eyes crawl over my lips, my mouth, and my tongue, I pulled my face back and kissed the tip of his exposed cock. Then, I slowly opened my mouth, sucking on his tip all the while, until I'd drawn his whole head into my mouth. I pursed my lips around his corona. That made his dick twitch.
It all came naturally to me. I didn't even need to pay attention to keep my teeth clear of him.
I sucked the air out of my mouth, making my cheeks cave in and stick to him. I kept them that way as I slowly bobbed my head up and down, orally stroking his cock.
I knew my face must be twisted into a disgracefully slutty expression. I turned my eyes upward to look at Elt and was pleased to find him staring back with arousal.
"Mmph… Nn… Mmm…"
"Aah…! Mercè…!"
If it made Elt want me — if it gave him pleasure — I didn't care what I looked like.
My head rose and fell with wet, sucking sounds, going faster and farther with every stroke. At last, my lips were pressed around the base of his cock. I held it there, wrapping my tongue around it and using my whole mouth to suck as its coils tightened.
Now that I had his whole cock in my mouth, I could feel his tip pushing the back of my throat open. I thought I might make a habit of tasting him with the back of my throat like this. It was a little hard to breathe, obviously, but it wasn't really painful and the pleasure more than made up for it.
I didn't relax my suction as I slid his cock out. I shook my head regretfully half dragged it out of my mouth. Then, I sucked it in up to the base again. Repeat.
I was giving Elt a thorough lesson in how good it felt to be pleasured by my whole mouth and throat.
Before I knew it, the taste of precum was spreading through my mouth. His cock had started a countdown to ejaculation.
I didn't waste a moment shoving his penis back into my mouth, as deep as I could. I made my throat open and close like I was trying to draw him deeper inside, inciting him to orgasm.
His cock throbbed and swelled up even bigger than it had been already. I felt it spreading my throat. At the same time, I felt waves of essence splashing into the back of my throat. I gulped it down, using the wet lining at the back of my mouth to taste semen that had not touched air or been diluted by spit.
It was his third ejaculation, but it was even thicker than the previous two. So thick that it might have stuck there in my throat forever if I hadn't gulped it down. Swallowing it was not mean feat, either. He ended up pouring cum into me faster than I could drink it, and the excess expanded my throat even more.
It was more bliss than I could take. The taste and smell of his essence were making my mind go blank. I still didn't spill a drop. I caught all of Elt's cloudy, white cum with the back of my throat until his cock stopped throbbing.
Once his ejaculation was over, I slowly pulled his penis free of my mouth. All the while, I was trying to choke down the dense semen that had built up in my throat, one swallow at a time. It felt like I was chewing the sticky globs of cum. Each swallow made my mind melt with the thick taste and smell of Elt's essence.
I finally got it all past my throat and felt it falling toward my stomach. When it got there, a torrent of hot, sweet ecstasy exploded from inside me. I was in no state to resist. I thought I might dissolve into a puddle of joy.
I looked at Elt through a haze of bliss that was almost orgasm and found him basking in the afterglow of his ejaculation, a look of ecstasy on his face.
"Mmm… Now… You know what comes next, don't you…? Babymaking."
When I looked at Elt, I felt boundless love, and a throbbing ache in my womb. The ache had started before I became a monster. As a woman, I wanted to have my darling Elt's children more than I could bear.
"Elt… I'm going to make you a man."
I raised my upper body. My snake belly glistened in the moonlight, slick with the love juices overflowing from my crotch.
I focused my mana, and a black and silver pointer appeared in my right hand.
"Here, take a good look at my insides… I'm about to use them to show you an even better time."
I spread my slit with my fingers, exposing the soft, pink flesh inside. With the pointer, I indicated my unused virgin hole. It was making dirty, wet sounds as love juice trickled out of it. I wanted him to see.
"Hehe… I bet you can see my hymen. You're going to make me a woman."
Elt didn't say anything. He just panted, his mouth half open. His eyes followed my pointer. He looked greedy. He must have been looking forward to the pleasure of sex with me, or to taking my virginity, or both. His Adam's apple was bobbing up and down.
"You'd better watch me put it in."
"Ooh… Yes ma'am…"
I slowly brought Elt's cock closer to my open slit. Cowgirl position.
Even after three ejaculations, Elt's member was still hard and erect. That was rare for a human. It showed how entrancing I was. Elt might already be starting to turn into an incubus, but I was still the one doing it to him. Either way, as a woman, it made me proud that he was still hard and wanting me.
Another shower of love juice dripped from my slit onto his cock. I could see it react. Then, I brought down my lower lips, and we touched with a wet squish. Just that little touch was too hot, too sweet, and too tasty for me to bear.
I slowly lowered my hips, still pointing to where my slit met his cock. My eyes were eagerly devouring the sight of me and Elt and physically linked as we gave each other our virginities. Elt's gaze, following the pointer, was fixed on the same spot. Both of us wanted to burn the image into our memories.
I felt no hesitation or fear about letting Elt into my body; only anticipation and joy.
His glans was spreading my dripping vagina. Then, with a burst of pleasure, his dick tore through my hymen. There was no pain.
His tip was sliding all the way inside me. It didn't feel like an intruder; it felt like it belonged. A lack was being filled.
Heat and pleasure came to me through my spread-open hymen. It felt like the line that divided us was dissolving. I could hardly tell where my pussy stopped and his cock began. At the same time, the taste of his essence was spreading through me. It was pleasure with a flavor. I was eating Elt.
The lower my hips sunk, the deeper inside me that pleasure spread. I instinctively knew that Elt and I — man and woman — were meant to be united like this.
"Ah… Aahn… Y, you're inside me, Elt…"
"Haa… Aah…"
His head bumped against my innermost depths and stopped, pressing into them. As it did, a mad, syrupy, scorching heat swirled in my womb, coiling like a snake. I was driven by the urge to get his seed inside me as soon as I possibly could.
Either Elt was a perfect fit for me, or I was a perfect fit for him. Either way, I couldn't contain my joy. Before I knew it, my vagina was unconsciously twisting and tightening around Elt. When I concentrated, I could feel him with every fold.
"Mmm… Ah… We're… a perfect match… How do you like… my first time…?"
""Aah… Y, you're hot… and wonderful… You feel amazing…"
I pointed to where we were joined, savoring his cock all the while. A trickle of red was mixed with the love juices spilling out over Elt's crotch.
The sight wasn't painful to me. In fact, it gave me joy. It was proof that I'd given my virginity to the man I loved, and seeing it made the fact hit home.
Elt's were on the same spot, just like I wanted. For a moment, he looked worried about deflowering me, but then his expression relaxed. He must have been able to tell that it didn't hurt. A look of pleasure and arousal started to cover his face as passion filled his gaze.
"Hehe. Is that so…? Your first feels great too… You're hot… and you taste wonderful… But I'm going to make you feel even better, Elt… Here I go…! Aah... Mmm…! Aah…!"
"Ah… Ooh… Aah…! Mercè…!"
I released Elt's arms from my coils and let the pointer dissolve back into mana. Then, I linked my hands with his, twining our fingers tightly together so that they wouldn't come apart. Elt seemed to answer, putting more force into his grip.
I slowly lifted my hips, pulling my pussy off his cock. I regretted putting distance between Elt's heat and my deepest parts. The folds that lined my passage tugged at his shaft, as if to say that they wouldn't let me drag it free. The pleasure of it shivered up my spine to numb my brain.
Elt looked at me with bleary eyes as he moaned with pleasure. His hands clung tighter to mine. Through my snake half, I could feel that his lower body was trembling.
Once I'd raised my hips as high as I could stand to, I let gravity slam them back down. His cock stabbed back into me. It pushed — gouged — its way through my pussy and smacked into my cervix so hard I thought it might break through into my womb.
A shock of pleasure shook me to my core. It felt so good I couldn't see straight.
"Nnh…! Aah…! Elt! Elt…!"
"Aah… Ooh…! Mercè, I'm… Ah… Aah…! going to…!"
I shook my hips over and over again, making dirty sounds as I called his name. The heat it my womb grew with every thrust. Pleasure piled on pleasure, rising higher and higher. It was at the bursting point. Orgasm was closing in.
Elt was calling my name, too. His voice was high and hoarse with pleasure. His adorable answering cries told me that he was as close as I was.
"Me too…! Aah, aahn! Aaaaah!"
"Mercè! Mercè…! Ooh, aah, Oooh…!"
I swung my hips down with all my might, driving his cock deeper inside me than ever before, and kept them pressed down. My cervix ground against his tip, bringing me even closer to climax.
His cock was twitching inside me. But those tremors were only a prelude to the violent, rhythmical throbbing that burst the dam holding back my pent-up pleasure. The ecstatic heat coiled in my womb burst, rushing through every fiber of my being. It was my first orgasm as a monster — a torrent of pleasure that would probably have driven my human self insane.
My body spasmed out of my control. My back arched like a bow. My soul let out a shout of pleasure.
My body was so sensitive it felt like one big erogenous zone. Even the feel of Elt's warmth and weight through my snake half and the pressure of his hands on mine added to my orgasm.
Then, an instant later, semen gushed out of his urethra, pressed right against my cervix, and poured right into my womb.
I'd been longing for that moment since long before I became a monster. My womb, which had been aching for his seed, became suddenly more sensitive to pleasure in the middle of my climax. His boiling hot cum was filling it up. It was the ultimate bliss — searing, melting, incomparable. The sweet, entrancing taste of my darling's essence.
Bliss and fulfillment were coursing through my body and soul. The ecstasy my womb felt was spreading to every inch of me, propelling my orgasm to new heights.
My vagina squirmed and my womb sucked. They wanted more. Over and over again, they milked his cock as it pulsed and spewed out cum.
"Ah… Ah… Ahn… Elt… I'm so happy…"
"Ah… Aah… Mercè…"
As the wave of my orgasm rolled out, Elt's throbbing also came to an end. My climax was over, but the afterglow wrapped me in a pleasant, floating sensation. And my womb could still taste his semen. It hadn't missed a drop. The sweet pleasure of its flavor wasn't as intense as when he'd first poured it into me, but it was still radiating through my body and showed no sign of stopping.
I lovingly called my darling's name while I digested the happiness of feeling him from inside my own body. Elt ecstatically murmured my name back, basking in the afterglow of his own orgasm. His response made be even more blissful.
Still wrapped in the afterglow, I lowered my upper body, pressing my skin against his, and twined my arms around his neck. I wanted to feel every inch of Elt's body. True to that desire, I recoiled my snake half around Elt, catching my own torso, but leaving my arms free. Then, I squeezed down gently, but powerfully, with my serpentine coils, hugging Elt's whole body.
The constriction pushed our chest, and the rest of our bodies, even closer together. I could feel Elt's heart beating, proving his arousal.
Elt's darling face was so close to mine that I could steal a kiss whenever I wanted. I asked a question with an obvious answer and got the feeling of his breath on my face along with an honest response in a sweet, almost pleading tone.
"Next time will be slow and sticky… You want to feel good, don't you, Elt…?"
"Y, yes…"

3 comments:

  1. Typo thread:

    I made sure he knew how much fuller and moister my lips were than when I'd been human.
    Adjective: how much fuller and (moist) my lips were.

    I shook my head regretfully half dragged it out of my mouth.
    Incomplete: Sentence looks incomplete and doesn't flow together.
    E.g. I shook my head regretfully (as I) half dragged it.

    Swallowing it was not mean feat, either.
    Typo: was not (a) mean feat.

    When I looked at Elt, I felt boundless love, and a throbbing ache in my womb.
    Grammar: Unnecessary comma in a compound object after 'boundless love'.
    E.g. I felt boundless love( )and a throbbing ache.

    "Ooh… Yes ma'am…"
    Punctuation: Add comma.
    E.g. Yes(,) ma'am.

    the sight of me and Elt and physically linked as we gave each other our virginities.
    Typo: me and Elt (being/becoming) physically linked.

    A lack was being filled.
    Wording: Sentence looks awkward, consider rewording/lengthening it.
    E.g. A sense of? lack was being filled.
    E.g. A/An need/emptiness was being filled.

    It was pleasure with a flavor.
    Wording: Consider rephrasing to make it clearer.
    E.g. pleasure (that had) a flavor.

    ""Aah… Y, you're hot…
    Typo: Double quotation marks.

    It was proof that I'd given my virginity to the man I loved, and seeing it made the fact hit home.
    Grammar: Unnecessary comma in a compound predicate, after 'the man I loved'.
    E.g. the man I loved( )and seeing it made the fact.

    Elt's were on the same spot, just like I wanted.
    Wording: Sentence doesn't have a subject.
    E.g. Elt's (gaze was) on the same spot.

    Elt seemed to answer
    Wording: Consider adding more description or rephrase the sentence.
    E.g. Elt seemed to answer (me/back).
    E.g. Elt seemed to reciprocate.

    The heat it my womb grew with every thrust.
    Typo: The heat (in) my womb.

    Pleasure piled on pleasure.
    Wording: Pleasure piled on (more) pleasure.

    It was at the bursting point.
    Optional: Unnecessary 'the'.
    E.g. It was at bursting point.

    His response made be even more blissful.
    Typo: His response made (me).

    The constriction pushed our chest
    Typo: The constriction pushed out chest(s).

    I asked a question with an obvious answer and got the feeling of his breath on my face along with an honest response in a sweet, almost pleading tone.
    Punctuation: Consider adding a comma to break up this very long sentence.
    E.g. the feeling of his breath on my face, along with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then, an instant later, semen gushed out of his urethra, pressed right against my cervix, and poured right into my womb.
      Wording: Add more clarity.
      semen gushed out of his urethra, (which) pressed right against my cervix.

      Delete
    2. The folds that lined my passage tugged at his shaft, as if to say that they wouldn't let me drag it free.

      Grammar: Unnecessary comma before the dependent clause marker 'as if'. Consider removing the comma. If it follows the independent clause, no comma is needed.

      Delete