Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fallen Brides: Merce — Roughly 500 Words Between Sex Scenes


This week's update is on the short side again, partly because I still have daily snowfall and a very long set of front steps to shovel, and partly because my copy of Nioh (which I assume is considered highly offensive in MGE land) finally got here.

Enjoy a brief interlude after the last extended sex scene, a time skip, and then the start of a second extended sex scene.

I realize it's taken a while, but it will take at most two more updates to finish this chapter.

As always, all comments and corrections are appreciated.

(Text after the cut.)


"Ah... My womb's full of you, Elt... I'm so happy..."
"Aah..."
Flushed skin. Beads of sweat. Tangled hair. Heavy breathing. We'd kept at it, climaxing too many times to count. He'd poured his semen into my womb over and over again, filling every nook and cranny of it. Any more and it would overflow.
For the moment, I was satisfied. I relaxed my vagina and released his lips. Even so, I didn't pull his cock out of me. I needed it to stop up my womb and keep his cum from spilling. Besides, it felt better having him inside me.
My womb — full of my beloved Elt's semen — radiated scorching bliss. I was inundated with pleasure, but it felt warm and gentle. The delicious flavor of Elt's semen was seeping into the marrow of my bones. Every inch of my body had it memorized.
We'd switched positions partway through our love making. I was on the bottom. Elt was lying on top of me, dazed and exhausted, but still holding me tight. He was so adorable it stirred my maternal instincts.
"Was it good for you, Elt...?" I whispered sweetly in his ear.
"It... was great..." Elt slowly, ecstatically whispered back.
"It was great for me, too... It felt so good that I can't live without you anymore."
"And I... can't live... without you..."
I was turning over the countless orgasms I'd just had in my mind, drunk on the sensation of his semen. Every one of them had been addictively, unforgettably delicious. So was just lying here feeling Elt's presence. I couldn't imagine living without him anymore. I decided to put my feelings into words.
"I'm yours, Elt... and you're mine. I'll never let you go. We'll be together forever. I love you."
"I won't... let you go... either... But please... let me have... a rest..."
Elt sounded exhausted, but his arms tightened around me. The strength of his embrace communicated his love and happiness.
He'd said he'd never let me go. I'd made my darling Elt mine, and now I was his. We would never leave or betray each other. I was sure of it.
"Hehe... I guess I've got no choice. Go to sleep; I'll hold you."
Elt's whole body relaxed in my arms. His head came to rest on my tail, which acted as a pillow. I suddenly remembered the way he'd looked when he was tired out after training. For some reason, even that silly reminiscence gave me joy.
"Good... night..."
"Goodnight, Elt."
I gently hugged Elt's limp body and stroked his head. Before long, his breathing slipped into the slow rhythm of sleep. I could barely contain my happiness — and my love — at the thought of how hard he'd pushed himself for me.
What part of me should I pleasure him with next time? What kind of pleasure should I teach him? Of course, I'd get him to pump my womb full of his semen again. Oh, I couldn't wait for Elt's baby...
"Hehehe... I love you, Elt," I whispered in the sleeping Elt's ear. My eyes were closed and my face was flushed. I couldn't suppress a smile at the thought myself getting pregnant, and of the sex we'd have once he woke up.
His warmth in my arms. The feeling of his head under my hand. His gentle breathing. The weight of his body. His hair, which I buried my face in. The scent of his sweat. The warmth of our deep bond, the cum he'd poured into my womb, was dissolving and spreading through me in waves of Elt-flavored pleasure. I savored Elt's presence as I, too, slowly drifted off to sleep.


"Hehehe... I'm going to need lots of love from you again today, Elt."
We were alone in our bedroom, sitting together on our big bed. I was leaning against Elt with my snake half coiled loosely around him.
"Ha ha... You don't have to ask for that, Mercè; I'll love you anyway. For the baby's sake, too."
When I turned my head, Elt met my gaze with a bashful grin. He hugged me tight from behind. Then, he lowered his hands to gently stroke my belly, swollen with our child.
I was happy to be with child, but for some reason it also made me more often uneasy. On top of that, because I would need a lot of essence to nurture the baby, my body wanted Elt even more than usual. I wanted sex so bad I could barely restrain myself. Lately, I'd taken to begging my darling for it like a spoiled child. Elt always gave me what I wanted.
"Mmm... That's right..."
The movement of his hands was gradually transforming into a caress and moving from my belly to my breasts — which had grown even larger and started producing milk — my sensitive sides, and my bottom. In the midst of the slowly escalating pleasure, I smelled my husband's scent, felt his warmth, and heard his gentle voice in my ear. He wiped my worries away and lulled me into a sense of security. At the same time, he excited my flushed, aching body to greater lust.
"Here, I'll help you undress."
Elt laid his hands on my shoulders, leaned back from me a little, and turned me around to face him. Then, he started to remove my clothes, which were decorated with a red eye motif.
"Hehe... You love my tits, don't you?"
Elt's gaze bored into my cleavage the moment he slid off the necktie that had been hiding it. I thought it was cute while my hands were busy undoing his belt buckle.
"I do, but I love all of you, not just your breasts. I do especially love them, though," Elt answered, slightly embarrassed.
He slipped his hands into my top and rested them on my shoulders. From there, he brought them down, caressing my arms as he slowly peeled off my top.
"Mmm... Is that so? Hehehe..."
I enjoyed whispering love to each other while coupled, but the words of love we exchanged at times like this were special. The bashful way he looked was so cute I couldn't keep back a smile.
"I'll help you undress too."
I slipped my hands inside Elt's clothes and started methodically stroking his torso from bottom to top. His breathing got heavier. He must have been enjoying it. As my fingers crept upward, they pulled the hem of his shirt with them, gradually exposing his body — his toned abs, broad back, thick chest, and solid shoulders... He didn't look it when he was dressed, but he was quite muscular. Remembering that his body was the result of the training I'd given him when I'd been a Hero made me love it all the more.
"Now, raise your hands like you're cheering," I urged Elt once my caressing hands reached his shoulders.
"I'm not a kid, you know," he grumbled, but obediently raised his arms and allowed me to pull his shirt up and off.
"Hehe... Aren't you? You're always sucking on my breasts. You're a spoiled child."
"That's not..."
Elt had always loved my breasts. Once I'd gotten pregnant and started producing milk, however, he'd started sucking on them every time we slept together. Pointing that out left him at a loss for words.
"Come on, don't you want a drink?
I hugged Elt's head, pressing his face into my cleavage.
"...I do," he answered, honestly.
"Then drink up."
Elt gently slid aside my chest protector, exposing my nipples. They were already hard, erect, and tingling in anticipation of his mouth. My teats were swollen with a tantalizing heat. I was as anxious for Elt to drink my milk as he was.
It didn't take long for Elt to move his face and suck one of my nipples into his mouth. That was enough to send a thrill of pleasure through my sensitive nipple. Elt looked at me with upturned eyes and cupped my breast with both hands like a spoiled child.
The sight of the man I loved acting like an adorable infant was perverse, but it also triggered my maternal instincts. I couldn't suppress a smile that mixed my gentle concern as a mother with my passionate lust as a wife.
Before he started sucking in earnest, Elt ran his hot tongue over my nipple almost like he was trying to massage it. His hands diligently caressed my teat. Gooey, molten pleasure was spreading from my nipple to my whole breast.
He wasn't sucking my milk out; my milk was flowing, and he was lapping it up. And the flow wasn't stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment